Saturday, April 21, 2007

SUCCESS

SUCCESS:

"to laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the
affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure
the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in
others; to leave the world a little bit better, whether by a healthy child,
a garden, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed
easier because you have lived. This is to have suceeded." RWE ....

you may consider wealth and power as suceeding, too bad not all guys agree with
that. I could care less about power,and while I'll go for the wealth, I'll
never confuse that with suceeding....and you wonder while girls are always
making fun of you.
>>>>>>

Date: August 14, 2002 04:25 PM
Author: Acts1511
My ten year high school reunion is this fall. I moved back to my hometown for the first time in years at the beginning of this summer. I don't mind seing people from HS. Most of my good friends from HS are all over the country, half are married, and half have atleast a master's degree. I really don't know anyone well who is still in town. My philosophy is that high school is the last place you are forced to go - with people who are forced to be there. After high school you get to chose your life. I don't regard people who are working at the mall or still waiting tables as failures - not everyone finds their passion at work. People who are really successes are people who are living the lives they dream of - not the life I dream of. So many people who atended my high school were poor. Success to them may mean that they get to wear clean clothes to work or that they their own town house. Looking back I realize how lucky I am to have started with so much.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Date: August 15, 2002 11:05 AM
Author: Acts1511
Thanks. Yes - I am really a member of this forum. Most of the people here are nice when they aren't acting in their "personality". I really do think I am lucky. I have a great job right now and although I didn't get what what I wanted out of the law school draw, I got what I needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home