Wednesday, September 27, 2006

geekslut

geekslut: "2 bedrooms + 4 queer boys / 1 toilet = DRAMA.

Damn. It’s a common theme in big towns (NYC too). Living in Florida has spoiled me.

I’m lucky I got this big ass apartment [not in the Castro area]. Man. living with your boyfriend in one room, sharing a toilet and kitchen with 2 other guys is hard living. Men need room. A place to close the fucking door and wig out.

Only while training in the Army (1980ish - back when the Army was fun) did I live similar to this; 6 to a big room (typically after training, you shared a room with 1 roommate. It depended on rank, room, your assignment, etc). There was no drama cause there was no time. And nights were so fucking hot my stomach still turns remembering: Listening to each other grunt and groan [from jacking off]. I think I was the only faggot in the room. But the other guys didn’t know that. I’d listen. Peer through the moonlight flooding from the windows.

This one guy, some farmboy from the south (I can’t remember his damn name) he had big fucking ears and a huge cock. He’d throw his leg over the side of his bed (we all slept on singles). Using both hands he’d pull on his cock, his balls bouncing, hips thrusting. Of course, everyone in the room saw (that was probably a turn- on for him). I’d hump my pillow wishing his cock was buried in my throat. Then jerk my shit, unload on my stomach and chest.

I studied them all. No one ever said a word. Inspections were every morning at 5am. I ate my cum. I can only assume what the other guys did with theirs."

1 Comments:

Blogger Us At Rubbish Towers said...

Hello, I tried to email you but got a failure message. What follows is the gist of it.


Hi,
I am Rubbish Gay & as my blog has gone by the way of yours ie dead. As in
regard to this, are you still alive?
Anyhow, if you are still with us HUZZAH!!

Steven

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home