Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Probably Hate You.

I Probably Hate You.:

Same Thing Missies.

Seriously, I am finding it really hard to find the difference between Bears and Trannies these days. They are both a bunch of girls that are dressing up to play a gender that they are trying to be....but both usually end up failing miserably, but at least the trannies are in on the joke, you know?

Not to judge, BUT Tell me the difference between this,

Tragedy_1

And this,

Woah

Only thing I see is that one embraces their bloatedness and the other tries to hides it with duck tape.

But seriously, there is no difference. They are both gay and they both don't like hanging out with one another and they both are constantly judging people in their own "cliques". Trannies will be like " Mary you need to shave your legs!" and Bears are all like ," Mary you need to stop shaving and stop wearing deodorant or else your not masculine! Anyone see my Prada wallet?" . Whatever I just say let live and stop placing labels and just except us instead of breaking into sub-levels of gayness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home