Thursday, April 12, 2007

Addaboy: Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2002

It's a weird day today...I can honestly say that I'm SICK of most of my friends today. This one gets and abortion and thinks nothing of it. Spent that same night at Exit dancing away. This one gets her pregnant and won't even go with her to have the damn procedure (actually it took him 3 days to call to see if she was even OK). Now I'm sure he's hurting b/c of the events of tormorrow (he's part of the FDNY) and I feel guilty for not calling him and asking if he's OK. He's been a dick to someone really close to me. UGH!

This one lies to my face and then gets caught and wonders why I don't trust her? This one gets back with a bf that beats him, chokes him, turns him into a zombie, shows up at a club and drags him out by his arm and wonders why I'm upset and can't just get along with the bf? His therapist puts him on Paxil and tells him to try not to nag him, maybe that will calm him down.

Am I the crazy one here? Whatever...I swear, someone opened a whole can of crazy and didn't tell me. I give up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home