Friday, December 08, 2006

How was your day, Dan?: Stealing From The Ex's

How was your day, Dan?: Stealing From The Ex's: "Once, when my ex was in the shower, I went into his wallet and stole all his phone numbers from guys he'd picked up when we were dating 'exclusively.' I then called them all and told them he had the clap. I also stole his brother's phone number, because he wasn't out to his family. I called and left a message that I was calling from a gay clinic about his brother's test results and that was the only number we had on file. To this day I sometimes call one of his 'friends' asking if he's seen or heard from the ex lately. I pretend the ex is the best sex I've ever had (NOT!) and that I need some NOW. Evil? Yes! Repayment for all the grief he gave me? Absolutely! Remorse? None!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home